While the world is constantly evolving, it’s still great if you learn how to get back to your roots and appreciate mother nature. In order for this to happen, you need to gain a better understanding about what you can do to help save the earth. One way of doing so is by being adept at gardening.
There are a lot of gardening apps that you can use that will help you cultivate that green thumb! Here are the best that you can try:
- Mother Earth News. First and foremost, you need a Gardening App that will tell you everything you need to know about what’s going on in the horticultural world right at the moment. From news about renewable energy, green transportation, organic foods, and DIY garden materials, you’ll find them all right here!
- Into Gardens. This app will help you understand how organic farming goes and what you have to do. What’s great about it is that the articles are written with a lot of wit—so you won’t get bored, and there are photos accompanying the articles, too, so you would know what to expect. After a day or two, you’ll surely start wanting to make your own organic garden!
- House and Garden. House and Gardening is a Gardening App that’s equivalent to an online magazine. You’ll be able to read a lot of topics about companion plants, flowers that you should plant in the current season, tips on how you can let those plants grow easily and how much you should water them, and even articles about how you can create your own mini terrarium! Every once in a while, you’ll also get to read articles about the most expensive gardens in the world—such as the one at the Buckingham Palace, too!
- Leafsnap. How awesome would it be to be able to identify plants easily and to know what a certain plant is with just the touch of a finger? It would be great, wouldn’t it? Well, with the help of Leafsnap, you can impress your family and friends because once you take a photo of a certain plant and allow the app to scan it, you’ll know what kind of plant it is right away. Not only that, you’ll know more information about it, too, so in case it’s poisonous, you can step aside right away!
- Garden Squared. And, finally, here’s an app that will help you plot your vegetable garden right on your mobile phone! You can select dimensions and see if they fit the type of plant that you’d like to plant in there. Sometimes, it’s better if you get to plot things out first before actually digging the ground and planting anything so you’d know what to expect—and this app will help you do just that and more!
A Gardening App such as these ones above will be able to make your life easier—and much more fun. Check them out and have fun with your green thumb! Enjoy!